Our Website Terms and Conditions: How You May Use This Website
By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in this document. This page explains what you may or may not do with this website, as well as other information about how we operate. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact us. Ian Garner owns this website and all materials contained on this website and he can be contacted at ianggarner (at) under-water.co.uk.
- You may view, download, and print a single copy of any information or material on this website for your own use.
- You may not publish, modify, republish, or distribute any information or material from this website.
- You may not create derivative works from any information or material on this website.
- You may not use any information or material from this website for any commercial or non-private purpose.
- You may not distribute or send any information or material from this website to any other person.
Purpose Of This Website
This websites is designed for entertainment purposes only and is not to be considered authoritative, in any way, about any subject.
What Is Not Permitted On This Website
- Use this website to engage in activities that violate any laws or regulations.
- Use this website to engage in activities that violate any third-party rights.
- Use this website to engage in activities that are harmful or disruptive to the operation of the website or to any computer or server that hosts the website.
- Use this website to engage in activities that impersonate someone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity.
- Use this website to engage in activities that are fraudulent or financially exploitative.
- This website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind. No information on this website constitutes an offer to buy or sell securities or investment advice of any kind.
- Content contained on this website is not intended to be a comprehensive analysis of all matters relevant to any particular subject.
- We are not responsible for any computer virus or other malware that you may contract from this website.
- We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may incur from use of this website.
The Limitations of Our Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this website or product information contained on this website, or your use of or inability to use this website, regardless of our negligence or whether this website is or was provided to you at no charge.
Who Owns The Content On This Site
All content on this website is the property of Ian Garner. You may view and download content on this website solely for informational purposes and you may not modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly display or in any other way exploit such content for any commercial or non-private purpose.
How To Claim Your rights to Copyright
If you believe that any material on this website has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us by email as soon as possible. We will review your complaint as quickly as possible and determine whether the material has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. - If a violation of copyright infringement is found, we will remove the material in question from our website and notify the person who submitted the written content.
How These Terms May Change
We may change this document at any time without notice. We also may change the terms and conditions for use of this website without notice. We may also change or discontinue any or all services, information, or products offered on this website or make changes to the website at any time.
We may terminate your access to this website or delete your account with or without notice and for any reason.